Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Looking for a Job

With a big breath, I closed my eyes and jumped into the job pool.

...Then I realized I can't swim.

So I got ahold of a floatie shaped like a golden M. However that floatie and I just didn't mesh, I kept falling off of it or bumping into the sides of the pool too hard because I couldn't control it, so I soon had to let it go. I managed to tread water for a little while until I found a blue sun shaped floatie designed for comfort. I loved this floatie quite alot, it was such a pretty and pleasant one, but it wasn't to last because soon it popped. I found another comfort floatie, but it was red this time and I'm still trying to get used to it. A phone floatie just drifted by, I passed it up in favor of the comfort floatie I'm still riding, and hoping I'll soon hop onto another, bigger floatie.

...Maybe one shaped like a truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts