Thursday, September 15, 2011

Review of My Memories Suite

Hey guys, remember that review I was talking about the other day? Well here it is in all its glory! I tried out the My Memories Suite digital scrapbook and I must say I was VERY impressed with the ease of use. It's so simple that my nephew worked with it, and he's only six years old. I made a basic scrapbook from a pre-made template for starters (and since I'm pants at designing things) and here are some samples from it:







And that's just the tip of the iceberg of what you can do with this software!

You can even make designs! Truly beautiful and unique designs that can be featured on the My Memories Suite website!

So enter as soon as you can, don't miss your chance for this great software that's more than just scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts