Saturday, October 1, 2011

Aye October! How I love yet loathe thee!


I woke up this morning freezing. Not "oh I put my feet on my cold linoleum floor let me warm them back up" freezing either. No, this freezing was the kind of freezing that makes you race for the covers and curl up in a little ball. This cold lets you know that Autumn, in all its glory, is upon you. And might I say it is FRIGID! I rue the first day of fall here in my state because without fail, it's always 60 or below here and cheek-numblingly cold.

On the other hand, you get to carve pumpkins and trick or treat with the little ones, so I guess that makes up for the cold.


Almost.

Anyways, I had an actual point this post aside from ranting about the bitter cold I braved through to face work this morning. And that wonderful news is, that I have joined a program called JSS-Tripler. You can make money with this program, it's slow, but true.


There's a link in the banner at the top of the page below the blog title, and another at the bottom of the page. Now, onto what the program is: Basically you buy what are called positions. For each position that you buy, you get 2% from aforementioned position. Example: 1 position is $10, buy that one position today, and tommorrow you will see $0.20, so on and so forth if you buy 2 positions for $20 you will see a return of $0.40, this continues until 75 days later where you will have made a $5, $10, or even more of a profit depending on how many positions you buy.


Now, I know some of you are looking at the screen and rolling you eyes calling "SCAM", but it isn't. Just try for yourself, if you read through all the information and decide you don't believe it, fine. If you do decide to try it however, you'll need to enjoy that money so go shopping! Click one of the ads around here and have at it!

Peace, love, & chicken grease,

S.I. Kyren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts