Monday, October 17, 2011

How I Quit College and Earned Freedom and Independence

Yes loves it's true, I said c'est la vie to college on the 21st of September and no, I will not be returning ever. It wasn't for me, and unfortunately everyone cannot see that. I wasn't happy there. I wasn't doing well. I was overly stressed and just plain fed up. So I had two years and a semester or so left, big whoop. It wasn't what 'I' wanted to do, and I wasn't going to keep sacrificing my personal happiness and wants just because certain people wanted me to go to school. Anyways, as a result of this I now hold the title to my car in earnest, it's completely in my name so I now own it. Yay! Piece of crap that it is. But, all will be well. I'm happy with my life and happier now that it's not being dictated by anyone else.

I've got my own lot in life and it's a winner! Now, on to bigger and better things. Interesting places and jobs, I will not be defined by a paper that says I am teachable. I will be defined by my experiences. And maybe a piece of paper that says I won't blow things up if I put these two wires together. Lol.

Love,
SIKK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts